There are several ways to edit images in wordpress. If you’ve already uploaded them, here is a direct way by logging into your dashboard selecting POSTS >> EDIT POSTS and choosing the one you want to edit.
1. Enlarge your edit box by pulling your cursor down on the bottom right hand side until the box is large enough for your screen. (PLEASE NOTE, this only works while you are using the visual editor.)
2. When you can see the picture you want to edit, click on it until the frame around the image appears. This should expose two icons on the top left hand side of the image itself. One is to delete, the other is to edit.
3. When you click on the “edit image” icon it will open up a new dialogue box where you can edit the alignment, title, alternate text, description and caption to be used.
4. Add your titles and captions to each picture making sure they are relevant to your website content and aptly descibe your image.
5. Use the Adding Titles And Captions To Pictures post as a guide to make them search engine and user friendly.